[pct-l] AT movies

I've reformatted and re-organized my AT web site
(http://homepage.mac.com/at2002).  It now has five different Quicktime
movies I produced using my photos from my 2002 thru-hike.  For those of
you who were having trouble with the second movie I posted yesterday,
all the movies are posted now in a format that I hope is much more
compatible with older versions of quicktime and with slower
connections.  The downside is that the quality isn't what I would like.
  I considered posting the higher quality movies also, but I don't have
enough disk space on my web site for that.  Maybe in the future.

I have included pct-l in this announcement per Sly's suggestion.  Enjoy!

Radar http://homepage.mac.com/at2002/
AT2002,PCT2003?,CDT?