[pct-l] lodging around Campo, snow/water info

--

I don't believe there's any lodging near Campo.  You could ask at the store
if they'll watch you packs while you tag the mounument.  It's possible to

It looks like there's going to be plenty of water and since you're hiking so
early you should have no problems there.  As far as snow for the first 100
miles, it all depends!

Sly