[pct-l] cameras?

I used to hike with a big heavy Nikon but have switched to an Olympus Stylus
in the past year. It has a zoom and can take panoramic pictures (on 35 mm
film).

While I can't control all the things I can with my Nikon, I found I didn't
stop to really use my Nikon, it was on auto most of the time.

The Olympus pictures come out great - Look on eBay and you should be able to
find a new one for less than retail (that's where I found mine).

-Brad