[pct-l] tent stakes

>> I have looked in several paper catalogs and their e-mail counterparts for
TITANIUM tent stakes. I cannot find them. <<

Obviously several people have mentioned where to get titanium stakes.
However, you should also take note that the reduced weight of titanium
stakes comes at the expense of a smaller diameter stake. This makes it
easier to drive the stake into hard ground. On the flip side, the smaller
diameter provides significantly less gripping force in softer soils. As a
result, they are often pretty easy to pull out.

I'd recommend using wider stakes like the .5 oz Easton for tie outs that
have any load bearing. Then use the Titanium for sidewall guy lines.

-Fallingwater