[pct-l] where to get fabric?

My GoLite Breeze has mesh pockets on the sides and back and are really
tough. For my entire thru-hike, they never ripped, but I did have two holes
in them, both from mice going after an empty snickers wrapper sealed in a
Ziploc bag in the pocket... Oops.

Anyway, I was really impressed with how well the mesh held up - I don't know
what kind is used my GoLite, but if you can find it, it's extremely durable.

I put my un-stuffed tarp or tent in the big pack pocket so it can dry, and
since it's not stuffed, it should prolong the life of the fabric. That's
also where I keep my water filter for quick and easy access.

-Brad

PS I ordered a new GoLite pack for this year, the pack body is Silnylon and
has three mesh pockets...