[pct-l] where to get fabric?

--

I've used the poly mesh from Quest Outfitters:
http://www.questoutfitters.com

The materials needed to make the GVP gear G4 pack can be found for item #9100:

http://www.questoutfitters.com/pattern_book_100-101.htm#ITEM%20#9100%20LIGHTWEIGHT%20BACKPACK

Camel AT 98
Starman PCT 00
Tim CDT 02

 Shawnie <catfishii@schizoaffective.org> wrote:
I want to get some mesh fabric for making a mesh pocket on my backpack. I'm
having trouble finding a fabric source though.. For my pack I just cannibalized
some other gear. But now my boyfriend wants a mesh pocket on his pack too and I
need to find some fabric.