[pct-l] information about the trail

--
Hi Mike,

Yes please, I'd love to know any trail conditions from Laguna area to Barre=
l Springs. I will leave Sunday a.m. after the ADZ from Laguna and hike for =
5 days as a single woman to get to Barrel Springs (speed is not my strong p=
oint...but I do, "hike my own hike"!)  I'm a bit concerned about route find=
ing due to the fires and landmarks possibly not existing any more. Any feed=
back from you or other locals greatly appreciated. Actually, an advantage h=
ere of being a slow poke, all you 15 to 25 mpd folks will soon go past me t=
hen I'll be able to follow you prints!!

Thanks,

JoAnn