[pct-l] Re: Spade

Hey, help me out here.  In 1985 when I started at Campo, a trowel of
some kind was required by law in the Cleveland NF and up to a certain
highway (can't remember which).  I believe it was for fire control if a
campfire went crazy.  Has that stated regulation been dropped entirely?
It was part of "the permit" then.  No longer?