[pct-l] Barrel Springs area

maurer@earthlink.net wrote:

> Let me know. BTW - any "secrets" along this section I should know about or
> look for?

The road that goes through Warner Springs, can be pictured as a large
horseshoe, with the post office at the bottom, and the PCT cutting across
the legs of the horseshoe.  The meadow that lies between the legs, about a
mile and a half of hiking, will be soupy from the rains in many areas, and
will probably be under an inch or two of water for one two hundred yard
stretch.  If you hike north from Warner, you might consider parking along
the north leg, rather than by the fire station on the south leg.

Eckert