[pct-l] Barrel Springs area

Hi all,

I'll be venturing onto the PCT this Sunday for a quick overnight in cool
temps to check my new homemade 20 degree down bag. Since I live in
Oceanside CA I'll likely head over to either Barrel Springs and go north
or park in Warner Springs and go north. Since I haven't been on this
particular section, if there's anything that someone wants me to check
up on let me know by Saturday. I'm only planning to go in 5 or 6 mile
since I have to be back on Monday by around 10 AM. If someone wants me
to go south from Barrel Springs to report on the fire damage, let me
know if there is decent camping along this section.

Let me know. BTW - any "secrets" along this section I should know about
or look for?

--
Mike Maurer