[pct-l] Rain in southern Calif - FINALLY

well...expect revisions to the snowpack/snowmelt predictions!  We're getting
some precip in southern Calif, although the temperatures are reputedly warm,
there's still reported snow on I-5 over Tejon Pass (near the Tejon Ranch,
which the PCT avoids by swinging into the Mojave) at about 4,000'.  More to
follow tomorrow (yippee!  we'll get wildflowers yet!)

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold