[pct-l] Tincture of Benzoin.

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:05:07 -0800, you wrote:

>I is usually applied UNDER protective coverings such as "Compeed" or duct
>tape, and it makes them stick much better. If I let a blister drain over
>night, then use ToB under a Compeed, it will stay on about 3 days, long
>enough for the blister to heal under it. Without the ToB it won't stay on
>for a day.

I never would have guessed that use for ] Tincture of Benzoin... since the only
time I use it is to remove tape from my daughters chest after medical
procedures.  It works great to de solve the adhesive.

--
"The degree to which we suffer indicates the degree to which we are alive.
When we take drugs to ease our suffering, we stifle our psychological and spiritual life."

 - Peter R. Breggin M.D.