[pct-l] Oregon Resupply - Crater Lake

Right - thanks for the clarification.  This area is confusing, I hope this
info helps prevent a fiasco for someone.  Here is a link to a decent map:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/national_parks/crater_lake_88.jpg

Note on the south side of the lake, 3 areas:

1) Rim Village
Has the big old lodge, and a day lodge w/cafeteria food...and the awesome
views of course.

2) Park Headquarters
Has the post office, but they don't hold the PCT packages there.  However,
if you want to *send* packages, like a drift box, you would have to do it
from there...not the campground.

3) Mazama Campground (also called Mazama Village)
This is where the packages are held, like Sly said, at the campground store.

Also, I forgot to mention that I used US Mail for this drop, in 2001.
Yogi's 2002 mini-guide on TrailJournals (
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=24446 ) says it's UPS only, with a
different address.  I bet either will work - but again, it's worth a phone
call to be sure.

Phew!  I hope I'm not further confusing this.

-Andrew