[pct-l] RE: ADZPCTKO - missing Tom

Marge wrote: [I think if Tom Reynolds ended his participation in this
list and in the Kick off, then we would be the losers not him.]

Amen. Imagine the uselessness of this list if only '03 hikers
participated - Snow guesses? Water caches? Gear recommendations? Good
luck! The majority of this year's hikers will have a better time of it
because folks like Tom give a damn. I'm grateful to those who have
experience on the trail and share that experience. You don't have to
follow every suggestion, but it's all good to know.

-Mo