[pct-l] Re: Bears in general, (not canisters):)

--
In a message dated 2/10/2003 9:05:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
elee@microsoft.com writes:

> No . . . grizzlies are mean, bad-tempered, unpredictable animals that
> _may_ attack you just for the hell of it.  Or they may not.  Depends on
> their mood at the moment.

Sounds like any other wild animal to me.   You think they have a craving for
packaged Lipton's?

Anyway I lived through it and saw 6 of the handsome beast, some of them
rather close.  Did have my heart pumping on a couple of occasions.  Oh yeah!

Sly