[pct-l] Thanks for the responses on the bear question!

I recently submitted a question about bears on the northern section of the
pct and wanted to write and thank everyone who responded!  What a great
group of people.  Thank you for all the advice and assurance!  Sorry I
forgot to delete the message before replying to the list!  :( My bad.  Also,
just for clarification, my name is Jamie.  I'm Samuel's wife who will be
going with him.  I guess Sam's name appears whenever something is posted
from this address.  Not a big deal, just so you all know that he's not
afraid of bears.  :)  Carry on.and thanks again.
Jamie (jmee2)