[pct-l] PCT books.

I just finished the book "Soul, Sweat, & Survival on the Pacific Crest
Trail" by Bob Holtel.  It was a very good read and inspiring.  I recommend
it to those people on this list that haven't yet read it.  I am now
starting "America's National Scenic Trails" by Kathleen Ann Cordes.
 Additionally, I am studying the new Southern California PCT guide with my
National Audubon Society's Field Guide to Rocks and Minerals at my side for
reference.  Ahhhh....  Life is Good!!!

What is your favorite PCT book?

The PEDestrian

Paul E. Dietrich