[pct-l] Re: Bears in general, (not canisters):)

Wouldn't this be a good use for the $30.00 collected annually for our
Northwest Forest Pass?  Oregon Field Guide on PBS had an interesting
segment on User fees & specifically the forest pass last night.  I am
assuming that the Forest pass fee wasn't to make up for budget cuts by
the fed's but for trail maintainance like they said.  They wouldn't lie
to us would they??

Dave

I want - no DEMAND -someone in