[pct-l] Making my own Stove

--
  Brad,

  If by some small chance your stove doesn't work the way you wanted it to,=
 or you just get fed up messing with it, here is a link to an alcohol stove=
 I use.  http://www.hikenlight.com/ .  It only weighs a few ounces and can =
boil 2 cups of water in 4 minutes (more or less depending on where you are)=
.  Also boils faster if you bring along a piece of foil as a wind screen.  =
We usually use denatured alcohol that we pack in a recycled rubbing alcohol=
 bottle (don't use the rubbing alcohol for the stove though!).  Really nice=
 little stove, less than $15 and probably similar to the one you will make.=
  VERY easy to use.

  If you're all gung-ho (sp?) on making one yourself though, don't let me s=
top you!  I thought maybe somebody could use this info. :)

  Michelle