[pct-l] Making my own Stove

>> but I was wondering, what would happen if someone tried to burn white gas
in an alcohol stove, would it blow up? Is it a bad idea? I figured I'd
better ask before I tried it. <<

They say experience makes the best teacher. So, Brad give it a try. Just
make sure you do so on a large paved driveway with lots of water and a fire
extinguisher around.

Unless you're making one of the enclosed stoves, like the photon designs, it
probably won't explode but you'll still wind up with a fire ball on your
hands. Personally, I have a hard enough time keeping alcohol contained, let
alone wanting to try white gas.

I had a friend over last week and we were testing out different stoves.
While talking and "Not" thinking, I took a big swig of gas line antifreeze
(not recommended). Fortunately detected my error before swallowing. Left a
bad taste in my mouth for quite a while.

So Brad just incase you're also wanting to know what happens if you drink
it, I'd recommend you just leave it in the stove. Trust me!

-Fallingwater