[pct-l] Desert Hats

Does anyone have experience with the Sunday Afternoons hat?  Unless I can
find a sombrero around Indiana and taping mylar to it, I'm thinking of
bringing either the
SA hat or the Kavu Chillba.  I particularly like the look of the Chillba,
which would be rivaled only by a mylar sombrero.

Chris

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, David Craft wrote:

> Outdoor Research makes a nice hat, I think they call it the Desert Rat Hat.
>
> It is a standard ball cap with a vented and somewhat reflective top, long
> bill, and cap across the back. It really helps with the sun!
>
> Hiking on,
>
> David Craft

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics