[pct-l] Bear-ing the Burden

On 2/10/03 11:11 AM, "Randy Forsland" <randy_forsland@hotmail.com> wrote:

> how can you take advice from a guy that brags about using his
> unapproved bearikade can ?

You've got to admit, that's really funny... He was feeling really good about
his fancy can before he realized he would have to give himself a ticket
before he can after the rest of us - because he's breaking the rules he so
feverously preaches.

Kinda like the woman on my street that always complains about the teens
driving fast by her house. She called to have a speed trap up on our
street... I just laughed when I drove by as the officer asked to see her
license and registration. As it turns out she was the only one caught in the
trap she requested.

-Brad