[pct-l] Wanderlust tents?

I've never used the tent myself, but I hiked with a guy on the AT in 2001
that used it. I had a tarp and was so jealous of him on nights when the bugs
were bad.

If you haven't seen the tent in person you really need to - it's such a cool
design. The trekking poles go inside the tent to give support. I worked at a
sail loft here in RI for four years so I have access to all the sewing
machines and materials I would need. I'm thinking of making my own version
(with a few changes) to use this summer on the PCT.

When both awnings are up it looked like there would be really good
ventilation - though I'm sure condensation could be an issue at some
point...

-Brad