[pct-l] More info and regs. please

I have thought long and hard about this!  Well, at least as hard and long
as I can think after what happened in the early '70s.  I think I have come
across the answer.  I started with the same concept, using small animals to
start with, like a raccoon, although in my case I found it easier to catch
a cat.  Here is the web site that gave me the finer techniques that I
needed: http://www.bonsaikitten.com  That's right, BONSAI!  I was still
working through some of the more difficult aspects when some guy named
Bernard Libster was able to find and write about somebody's bonsai bear.
 This disturbed me to no end.  I really thought I was going to be breaking
new ground, but found out I was better breaking wind.

The PEDestrian

Paul E. Dietrich
916-204-5255
cactus_paul@earthlink.net

What we need is for them to tell us how to pack a bear into a bear
container.  I
can see using it for Raccoons as they are much smaller than bears.  But I
just
don't see how someone can get a bear into one.  Maybe Tom can help us with
that
question.