From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Reynolds, WT
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 9:12 PM
To: 'yogi hicker'; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] My decision ADZPCTKO versus Sleeping with Food

What it means.
Sleeping with food is certainly illegial and IMHO immoral as well.

Unless this list NEVER again advocates or supports sleeping with their food,
I will withdraw my support of ADZPCTKO and, instead, do what is necessary to
make sure that thruhikers cannot thruhike without a bear canister. [In case
you think you haven't advocated sleeping with your food, I have several
years of history to prove otherwise.]

In other words, this FRIEND is turning into an ENEMY.

Yogi, Your jokes about eating cookies in a tent will be very interesting to
the Rangers at INYO.

What does ADZPCTKO have to do with it? I do not wish to be hypocritical. I
will end thruhiking without a bear canister and a couple of thruhikers will
get hit with a fine until everybody understands.

Naturally, I will not show up for the 2003 ADZPCTKO. I will, instead, lend
my financial support to ending thruhiking without a bear canister.

You get it now?

Tom