[pct-l] My decision ADZPCTKO versus Sleeping with Food

--
In a message dated 2/9/2003 11:15:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
reynolds@ilan.com writes:

> Naturally, I will not show up for the 2003 ADZPCTKO. I will, instead, lend
> my financial support to ending thruhiking without a bear canister.

Why Tom?  I've already pointed out it's quite reasonable for a thru-hiker to
legally pass through the Sierras without the need for a bear cannister, using
exsisting bear boxes and resorts.

Are you trying to tell us you're going to push for a bear cannister law the
lenght of the PCT?

Sly