[pct-l] RE: Sierra Snow Prophecies

Sucked in, yup, stupid me

-----Original Message-----
From: Bighummel@aol.com [mailto:Bighummel@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 6:07 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] RE: Sierra Snow Prophecies

--
Jon writes:

> I plan to hold Strider 100%
> responsible and legally liable for any harm I may incur in the Sierras,
> such as freezing off my tootsies or nether regions. If I slide off a
> precipice while flailing away with my ice axe, he will hear from my
> lawyer. Let's all remember this is a critical, detailed exchange of
> scientifically proven facts, not just some hiking chat line.
>
> Oh, wait...
>
> nevermind.
>
> - Molasses

Stand in line.  If I have any money left over after putting five kids
through
college and marrying off two daughters and helping all of them get on their
feet, then you're welcome try to hold me responsible for my "irresponsible
predictions". ;-)

I've explained in detail how I get my predictions and refuse to repeat it to
those who won't listen and don't want to hear.  Tom, you got sucked in, it
is
fruitless.  :-(

Greg