[pct-l] Bugs

In a message dated 2/9/03 8:04:55 AM, tdilopct@yahoo.com writes:

<< I miss quoted the info on liver damamge. But here is
some info on the toxicity of DEET on adults, children
and animals.  Whatever the numbers may be I still
won't use the stuff.  It melts plastic for goodness
sakes. >>

I agree that the stuff is kind of weird, and have you ever tasted it? Not on
purpose of course.  But then I've heard that a Coke or Pepsi will eat away
metal that is placed in it. Never tried it, though. I knew someone who drank
5 or more Cokes a day and he always wondered why he had stomach pain. Well,
duh!