[pct-l] RE: Sierra Snow Prophecies

> Yes, it is far too early to predict with any accuracy. Any
> prediction at this point is a blatant guess. It would be
> completely irresponsible to 'guess', especially in a public
> forum.
>
> No disclaimer required.
>
> Scott Parks

> ps In what way is inferring something from the current information
> available
> irresponsible?  Isn't that what science is all about?

> Submitted only to make our list a more pleasant place,
> Sam

As a native Southern Californian, (and thereby ignorant of such terms as
"responsibility" and "common sense") I plan to hold Strider 100%
responsible and legally liable for any harm I may incur in the Sierras,
such as freezing off my tootsies or nether regions. If I slide off a
precipice while flailing away with my ice axe, he will hear from my
lawyer. Let's all remember this is a critical, detailed exchange of
scientifically proven facts, not just some hiking chat line.

Oh, wait...

nevermind.

- Molasses