[pct-l] Bugs

I still use DEET, but if you've seen what happens when you spray it on nylon
- you know this stuff can't be good for your skin... I met a hiker early in
my hike - she was wearing spandex tights with huge holes in them. She said
the sprayed them with DEET - not realizing what was going to happen. The
repellant ate right through the material - Like I said, I do use it when
things get real bad, but it does scare me...

-Brad