From: yogi hicker [mailto:yogilists@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 11:02 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] snow pack prediction for 2003

come on, scott, let it go.  it's clear to all of us that you disagree with
other people on the list, no matter what it is that they post.

yeah, it sucked that we all went into the sierras too early last season
based upon OUR MISTAKE of using only part of the information posted on this
list.  predictions are not an exact science.  many factors that come into
play AFTER the predictions are voiced will change what actually happens.
the mid-may snow storm changed the prediction that we used which told us to
leave KM on June 1.

it happened, it's over, let it go.

yogi