[pct-l] RE: Guess Fest - Snow Pack Prediction for 2003

Uh oh. Inquiring minds are experiencing some progress here. :)

Let's summarize and correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Leave Kennedy Meadows 7-10 days after Tyndall Creek Pillow clears.
2. Delay, if temp is not average.
3. Delay if central sierra snow is high.
4. Delay if northern sierra snow is high.

Assuming my understanding is correct, questions:
+ Assuming 1 is clear and 2,3,4 are normal, will trail conditions
  suit all of us or just you?
+ In February, how do you determine 3 and 4?
+ Where do you find long term run-off forecasting?
+ In February, how do you apply this to forecasting trail conditions
  in June?

Still curious,
Scott Parks

---