[pct-l] sun protection / dorky hats for long hair

I have long hair and have trouble keeping it all inside a hat.  And, when I
do stuff it inside a hat, my head sweats like crazy.

I found a great hat made by REI that has a wide brim to keep the sun off my
face and back of my neck, yet leaves a hole for my ponytail.  Check out the
REI Paddler's Hat, item #684757.  It's got a wide brim all the way around
the hat, but also has a hole in the back, similar to what you'd see on a
baseball cap.  Perfect for a ponytail.

*******AND********* it will float.

what more does a PCT desert hiker want from a piece of gear?!!?!?

yogi