[pct-l] Re: Guess Fest - Snow Pack Prediction for 2003

Inquiring minds want to know.

What is the criteria for snow pack prediction? That is,
what snow depth, at what location, on what date? Is that
what we're talking about? Or are we just talking ;)

If you *really* want to make this challenging and useful,
how about a prediction for the northern, central and southern
Sierra at a specific location for date and depth.

Since 'passability' is relative from hiker to hiker, specifics
would be very interesting.

Scott Parks

---
Home   : http://stillroaming.tripod.com