[pct-l] Time Tunnel of the trail

Hi

The time tunnel effect people notice is even worse for us foreigners.

In 2002 I had no news contact back to Australia.  Just occassional
encoragment emails.  And lots of the news i did hear while hiking was
American centric, and so of lesser interest to me.

All in all I think it was a good thing not knowing what was happening.  Who
really cares if Jodie and jamie separated ? (have to be an Aussie to care)

cheers
phil

--
Phil Preston,
Artificial Intelligence Research Group, Computer Science and Engineering