[pct-l] Profits down for Du Pont. What to do?

--
In a message dated 2/8/2003 3:59:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
David.Ahseln@pacificorp.com writes:

> Tyvek as tarp material?  Any reactions, comments, advice?  I've looked
> at it
> at the home improvement stores where you have to spend $70 for a roll,
> but
> $70 buys you a whole lot of it.

You can buy small sections of plain tyvek from intothewind.com for $2.50 a
yard by 60" wide.  Not as thick as the house wrap, but lighter and should
last a thru-hike.

 <A HREF="http://intothewind.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?itemnum=402&sql=all";>Into The Wind</A>