[pct-l] Belden

I too enjoyed Belden.  There were about a dozen of us
2002 hikers somewhere in the vinicity on that day.
Not all was perfect, but the bar was open, and we had
a great time.  In fact, I enjoyed each and every of my
stops in one way or another.  For those of you with a
forthcoming hike, examine your own attitudes.  For me,
that was the controlling factor.

Lights Out Larry H
--- "Paul E. Dietrich" <cactus_paul@earthlink.net>