[pct-l] sun protection

I'm thinking about trying to make a sun hat out of tyvek.  All sun hats tha=
t I
have seen look dorkey..  maybe a tyvek sun hat will look so dorkey that it =
will
be kewl.. :)

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:50:07 -0800, you wrote:

>--
>Okay Guys and Gals, what's "best" for sun protection to the brain containe=
r (i.e. head) for doing Section A this April? There are tons of possibiliti=
es, I know.  I'd like to hear what proves to be mid-range in cost; light we=
ight; covers the ears and neck, and makes me look as non-dorkish as possibl=
e (my daughters already swear I AM a dork, but, since when do we listen to =
our kids?!)