[pct-l] Bugs

If you are doing a thru-hike don't let the bugs stop
you.  There are times when all you want to do is enjoy
the vista or the creek without the mosquitos, gnats,
or black flies.  But there is a reason to all of those
bugs, they make you appreciate what you have gone
through after the hike.  I look at my hike and
remember almost running through Grace Meadowns due to
all of the mosquitos.  Heading toward Sonora Pass and
finding there were very few and then there were none
again.

I would personal recommend that you stay away from
DEET.  It is bad for you liver.  Use a long sleeve
shirt and light weight pants.

Looking forward to the KOP.

Tony