[pct-l] sun protection

--
Okay Guys and Gals, what's "best" for sun protection to the brain container=
 (i.e. head) for doing Section A this April? There are tons of possibilitie=
s, I know.  I'd like to hear what proves to be mid-range in cost; light wei=
ght; covers the ears and neck, and makes me look as non-dorkish as possible=
 (my daughters already swear I AM a dork, but, since when do we listen to o=
ur kids?!)

JoAnn