[pct-l] Southbound

Not really sure but I would guess around June 1-10. Snow levels in WA, as
posted, are approaching very low conditions (50 - 75% of normal) and the next
7 days are predicted to be dry. It is going to take a massive amount of snow
in March to bring levels up to normal. Of course that is still quite
possible. Snowpack generally peaks April 1 - 15 so I would delay a decision
on a southbound hike until then. If I were doing a southbound, I would hope
for a less than 60% of normal on April 15. I would decide after reading the
May 1 readings at Hart's Pass whether to head for Campo right away or wait
another month to head for Manning Park. Difficult to be that flexible, I know.