[pct-l] Dried Dinner

--
Got myself a food dryer for Christmas and have been playing with various re=
cipes.  Just finished eating dinner that consisted of spaghetti, dried hamb=
urger, and spaghetti sauce that was dried into leather.  Most of the  ideas=
 I got for this dinner I got off this list.
(Burp)
Man was dinner good..Thanks for all of the ideas.  Can't wait till summer..=