[pct-l] not missing any more

--
To those who remember my post about the alleged missing PCT hiker log book =
from the Castella P.O., it is no longer missing.

It turns out the Head Ranger from Castle Crags State Park had it for some r=
esearch she was working on.

So, all's well that ends well. It is back in my possession and soon to be r=
eturn to the post office. It will be waiting for all you hikers to sign in =
please. Whether you have a short day hike or go all 2650 (+/-) miles, you "=
earn" the right to sign the book. Go for it, and be proud to have hiked one=
 of the greatest trails in the world.

JoAnn