[pct-l] Trail Journal Online

I can NOT stop thinking about the PCT lately.  I guess
that is what you get when a thru-hike is imminent, but
it's also been a nice distraction in which to immerse
myself, as I've been sleepless lately.  So, to combat
insomnia and the difficult times of late, I've put my
2000 PCT thru-hike attempt on trail journals with lots
of photos that weren't on my original online journal.
The journal is actually both mine and Bald Eagle's and
is a good study in all the myriad "bad things" that
could potentially happen when hiking.

Any how, I tried to add a good mix of scenery, other
hikers, typical trail views and some towns from 2000
between Campo and Independence.  Any other 2000 hikers
out there on this list???

http://www.trailjournals.com/nocona
If the direct link takes you to the AT, just click on
Other Hikes: PCT 2000 on the left hand side.

Sleepless in Houston,
Nocona