[pct-l] Time Tunnel of the trail

--
 Ever notice how fast the world goes by when you are on your long hike? Think
of all the events that have happened when you were on the trail that you only
later learned . Also how fashion and music can change in only a few months.
     1977 was the year of " Fleetwood Mac"!! I had never heard of the group
till I came off the trail and every other song was their's. Also in the
fall,"Cowl Neck" sweaters were worn by all gals along with the "  Gow-choe"
pants. ( That combo of clothes set women back 50 years!!)  Also Elvis died
which I found out at Crater Lake. ( Too bad as we could use him to raise
money at the kick-off with a " Caged Death Match" between him and Eric
Ryback. Elvis could be a good help flipping burgers at the kick-off as well,
but only half would make it to the pan. ( TIC)
    We need water in Washington bad!!! Snow levels are only 60%.  Future for
this week isn't any better.