[pct-l] Old PCT Books/Archives ?

I'll bring the items I have to the adzpctko.I would like to see the Clark's
and Hazard's.
Knowing that library collections and archives are often times the extension
and result of a private collections being donated, I've decided to start a
collection which I will pass on to the PCTA or a custodian of their choice
at the time of their request.
Which brings me to a  request for suggestions or a list of essential
early material that a PCT collection should contain.I've been in the used /
scarce book  business a long time and know many bookdealers that will help
in the search.I will not sell any material related to the PCT and will only
pursue this with the above mentioned intention .Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank You,
Jeff Bohannon
(rogue)