From: tsimon10 [mailto:tsimon10@cogeco.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 7:04 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: Southern Sierra trout

I'm happy that I could make such a controversial statement that so many
would take the time disagree with me when I said Southern Sierra trout take
better to flies. I'm the type who goes to a party, waits for everyone to
have a few drinks, throws out a few controversial remarks, then stands back
and watches the fur fly. If you go to the Fishing Outfitters in Bishop,
C.A., they and many others will tell you to use a small black fly, around
1/3 of an inch across. I forget the exact name. Oh! And I caught one