[pct-l] section E

I believe you are referring to the fire that burned north toward
Green Valley (Copper Fire?) but a later season fire did burn across
the PCT in the bottom of Bouquet Cyn. If you have a copy of the
October 2002 PCTA Communicator, a photo that I took at the crossing
is on Page 8.  It burned a ways on both sides of Bouquet Canyon Road,
but there was just brush in that area.

Kevin Corcoran
Section E Area Trail Coordinator