[pct-l] Re: Four New books and

Hey out there

The Seattle Convention was fantastic. The hotel great, Banquet food yummy and
speaker Jim Whittaker was really on top of the world. This guy is amazing
with all his accomplishments. One hell of a man. Hear that Rich? The classes
had all seats filled and nobody left. The Ultralite displays were well
attended.

Let give our now passed President a big hand.

Joe had a ham and bun sandwich food demonstration on how to eat on the trail.
Raised a few eyebrows. Spent  a lot of time with Bill the Ole Geezer I had
the pleasure to set with Monty at the Banquet and a few other from WA. My
Daughter drove down from Mt. Vermon for the Banquet. The trip was well worth
while

See Cupcake about the Baby Bottle.

Lonetrail