[pct-l] Re: 2003 Snow Levels

Since this personal question from a friend was made public,
I 'spose we're all entitled to comment on it:

>  writes:
> "Are you still in the snow level prediction business for
> the PCT? If so, is it too early to get an idea of what to
> expect for 2003?"

The responsible answer is:

Yes, it is far too early to predict with any accuracy. Any
prediction at this point is a blatant guess. It would be
completely irresponsible to 'guess', especially in a public
forum.

No disclaimer required.

Scott Parks

---